Sunday, March 15, 2015

First Day of Journalism

Good morning everyone!
I am extremely excited to be your teacher this trimester. Today I'd like you to do some things to help us all get to know each other better. I can't meet everyone today, so I need you all to meet each other and tell me about who is in this class. You will have 15 minutes to get to know three people in our class and then report about them to me in the survey below. Please follow the directions for interviewing and then fill out the survey.

How to Schedule your Interviews

First you will schedule your appointments. Go around the room and find three people to interview, and schedule an appointment with each. You will have a 7 o'clock, a 12 o'clock, and a 5 o'clock. Write down the name of each person you will interview next to the appointment time you will interview them at. Two of your appointments should be with people you don't know. Each appointment will be 5 minutes long. Please ask each person all of the following questions, take notes, and then fill out the survey below.

No comments:

Post a Comment